ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 14001:ENVIROMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Taking responsibility for the environmental impacts of your business and managing associated risks is now a legal requirement. Without controlled measures and structured processes in place your business could potentially be subject to hefty fines or prosecution. Certify your business to the environmental management system standard, ISO 14001 today.
Based on their own positive experiences, many companies with ISO 14001 certification have asked their suppliers to demonstrate their commitment to conserving resources and decreasing their impact on the environment.
ISO 14001 can be easily integrated with ISO 9001 (quality management). An increasing number of organizations choose to implement integrated management systems, in order to take advantage of the synergies. Environmental, quality, and occupational health and safety management systems (BS OHSAS 18001) are fundamental tools of corporate management; their use demonstrates acceptance of responsibility, and the intention to prevent the waste of resources.
Please note that ISO 14001: 2015 is currently due for publication this year.
Achieving IsO 14001 Certification
- Please click here to request a call back, or further information on how you can become ISO 14001 certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your EMS requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Saves costs on fees and fines
- Aids compliance with legal requirements related to the environment
- Reduce environmental risks
- Helps maintain and improve your market position
- Improve profitability through controlling of raw material usage, energy consumption and disposal cost reduction etc
- Good public relations and good relations with a local government
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Minimize corporate risk