ISO 10002 Certification
ISO 10002 : Certification Quality Management [Customer Satisfaction]
ISO 10002 is a customer satisfaction standard that assists companies in strategically understanding and managing their customers’ complaints. Complaints Management System compliant to ISO 10002 Standard is relevant to any organization that wishes to exceed customer expectations, a basic requirement for businesses of all types and sizes, whether they’re in the private, public or voluntary sectors and is applicable to all types of organizations irrespective of size, nature or geography such as Hospital, Health Care, Trading, Manufacturing, Service Companies, Software Companies, Construction, Medical Device.
A good complaint management system offers effective solutions by preventing the recurrence of the non-conformity thereby the complaints and analyses the success of the solutions offered. While doing this, the company develops the awareness and competency of the personnel in this scope. The system could be implemented and certified separately or integrated with ISO 9001. ISO 10002 Quality management-customer satisfaction-guidelines for complaints handling in organizations standard was issued in the year 2004.
Achieving IsO 10002 Certification
- Please click here to request a call back, or further information on how you can become ISO 10002 certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your CSM requirements.
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Attract investment and improve brand reputation
- Improve corporate image. Project international quality in your services.
- Helps maintain and improve your market position