GMP - GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES
Good manufacturing practice” or “GMP” is part of a quality system covering the manufacture and testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, diagnostics, foods, pharmaceutical products, and medical devices. GMPs are guidelines that outline the aspects of production and testing that can impact the quality of a product. Many countries have legislated that pharmaceutical and medical device companies must follow GMP procedures and have created their own GMP guidelines that correspond with their legislation.
Achieving GMP Certification
- Please click here to request a call back, or further information on how you can become GMP certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your GMP requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Generates new business opportunities
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Attract investment and improve brand reputation
- Improve corporate image. Project international quality in your services.
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- Strengthen effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhance internal effectiveness and improve productivity performance through elimination of unnecessary costs
- Minimize corporate risk