ISO 17025 Certification
ISO 17025 - LABORATORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO/IEC 17025 establishes a global standard for instrument calibration and testing. It specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results and is applicable to all laboratories regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration activities.
Initially issued in 1999, ISO/IEC 17025 was revised in 2005 (ISO/IEC 17025:2005). The second version better aligned 17025 with ISO 9001.
Basic to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard is the requirement for continual improvement. Regularly scheduled internal audits identify opportunities to make testing or calibrating improvements. Laboratories are also expected to remain up-to-date on scientific and technological advances in relevant areas.
Achieving IsO 17025 Certification
- Please click here to request a call back, or further information on how you can become ISO 17025certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Evidence of adherence to legal and contractual requirements
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Ability to quickly detect and isolate any inconsistencies
- Makes information flow within a company secure and effective
- Ensures information is available on time
- Prevents loss, abuse and unauthorised modification of information
- Minimize corporate risk